Saturday 27 April 2013

teeheehee

They're groooowwwwiiiinnnnnggggggg.......

AND IT HURTS!

For all guys out there who have knocked into a woman's breasts and ignored their complaints, ESPECIALLY when we were all much younger and the girls around us were still developing....

YOU OWE THE LADIES AN APOLOGY!

seriously, the pain I'm getting, in both sides now (past couple of days it was only righty), feels exactly like I got smacked in the nuts, but the nuts are in my chest, and NO ONE HAS TOUCHED THEM

OMG

boys, you know that feeling of nausea that you get when you get nailed down there?, like your body is trying to close in on itself to protect itself, and you feel like puking...

well...

I'm getting that at random times, and it can last for a couple of hours

men have no clue how physically strong women are... no clue at all

but I get to learn

awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment