Sunday 14 December 2014

My time here is done

No no, nothing that drastic, heheheh

I'm published now, a piece of my work is going up on an online journal soon, and I'm doing a public reading tomorrow at a book launch, and taking my writing, my message, my story further has always been a bit of a pipe dream to me.... and it looks like I'm getting a shot at it.

Because of this, I've obtained my own proper domain, and will be leaving Blogspot behind. My marketing genius love has been quite adamant that this needs to be done, and ya know what?, I'll listen to the expert dammit :)

If you are interested in following my story, you'll be able to find everything here, and future writings at YetAnotherTransBlog.com.

This one is going to stay alive as long as blogspot doesn't nuke it, it's been a good home to me, it's helped me find my voice and it's been a lot of fun learning the ways of the web (even though at a basic level), but it's time to move on

Love you all, and thanks for making me feel like this has been a success, over 13000 views since I've started, makes a girl feel loved

see you on the other side

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for you girl. I to am ts. Noone gets up one day n says hey, i think ill loose everyone of my fruends n be disowned, for the hell of it. Be you

    ReplyDelete